You will now be redirected to Autism Alert's new website at www.AutismAlert.org.

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Autism Society of Wisconsin's Annual Conference

I was honored to be able to present my Autism Safety for Individuals and Their Families training session to the many attendees of the Autism Society of Wisconsin's Annual Conference in Green Bay. I was joined by more than 60 dedicated parents, caregivers, teachers, therapists, and other persons who interact with autistic individuals every day. My special thanks also goes to Jeremy Stover of Ashwaubenon Public Safety and his colleagues who came to answer audience questions from a first responder's point of view.

This was a fantastic conference and I recommend it to all caregivers, service providers, and individuals with autism. Next year's conference will take place in May in Wisconsin Dells. See you there!

No comments: